Saturday, April 17, 2010

Day 5 post - super tired!

I did not post this on d day it was supposed to be posted! i slept at 6-ish pm then yesterday and could not wake up until the next morning!

Felt so tired because i had my morning jog yesterday, then went home after completed my WEEK 1 DAY 3 activity. bathed and went straight to my dentist because my cheek swelling again.

after 3 hours at the dentist (so many patients yesterday), i went home, get ready and straight away to midvalley for Malaysian Career and Training Fair 2010. The place was so pack i could'nt walk around. Managed to visit the companies i wanted to apply for job and even got shortlisted for interview on the spot! ( will tell bout this later k?).

after 2 hours walking around and setteled my things at the career fair, i went home again to pick up my brother and straight away to kl convention centre for the pikom pc fair. when we got there we stucked in the jam for about an hour and could not even got to park our car cos all the parking lot around the area were full! they even charged double price for the parking fee and yet still full of cars! at 5pm, my brother and I decided just to go home cos we just wasting our time there waiting in the car.

I arrived at home about 5.30 pm and was so restless. then i bestie called me and we talked and after finish talking, i just fell asleep until the next morning

that was one of my boring days!

No comments: