Thursday, April 15, 2010

Day 4 post - I neglected my body..Sorry body!

This entry is supposed to be posted yesterday, but something happened so I decided to post it today.

Last Wednesday, after my brunch with faezah bohari and fara izuwin, i just check out Fitness Concept at Pavillion. At first I just wanted to check out the Polar heart rate indicator that was used in The Biggest Loser Asia. I wanted to check it out cos I was surveying few brands of fitness or work out watch since I decided to start running. After talking with the SA there, just before I walked out the store, I saw the body composition analyzer machine. So I asked the SA if I could use it and he said yes and it’s free! It’s been ages since my last check on the machine cos last time I check was when I still have mmy membership at fitness first. (Now broke so no more fitness first ok!)

I did my check up and found out the result just like this

Age

26

Desirable Range

Height

149cm

Weight

50.0 kg

BMI

22.5

18.5 – 24.9

BMR

1144 kcal

Fat %

34.6%

17 – 24%

Fat Mass

17.3 kg

Free-Fat Mass

32.7 kg

Total Body Water %

47.8%

60%

Total Body Water

23.9 kg

Target Body fat%

24%

Predicted weight

43.0 kg

Predicted fat mass

10.3 kg

FAT TO LOSE

7 kg

It was such a wake up call for me since the result said

“YOUR BODY FULL OF FAT DINA”

ok I am exaggerating here. You can see there, even though my BMI is ok but my body fat percentage is very very high! A desirable range for a person like me is between 17-24% but what? I have like 34.6% in my body. I know I eat a lot lately and eat what ever I want and expect my fat just maybe between 26-28%. But to have 34.7% of fat is so frustrating for me. I was so stress when I knew this and now I know I have to start work out and eat healthy.

Owh btw now my weight is 50 kg! I never ever reached 50kg before! this is the heaviest body I ever had through out my 26 years of life! disasterrr!! disasterr!!

So now first I have to get rid of the 7 kg stupid bad fat. Then when my weight reach 43 kg, I need to start build up some muscle and at the same time continue to lose some more fat. If i just keep continue losing the fat without build up some muscle i will be underweight. My target is to weight only 43kg and have fat like maybe 19% of that 43 kg means like 8.17 kg of fat only. In order not to be underweight, I have to increase my fat-free mass in my body about 11 kg. That includes water, muscle and other things which I know have no fat! owh I still hafta allow the good fat in my body also some extra fat to make my body looks good hehe....

Now only you know that I am actually fat! Before this when I said “I’m fat” people would say "no la..u gotta be kidding..", "dina u r not fat..u are so small..' owh yes I have small frame that’s why I look so so small. But I do have a lot of fat in my body! Damn!! Poor my heart and lung and other internal organs now. They must be screaming inside there..”help us!! Helps us!! Dina is killing us with all these fat!! “ Ok body, from now on I will take care ok myself ok!

Since I had the fat thingy check up, I decided to go for a blood test to check my sugar and cholesterol level. I never had them checked so I had know idea what was the result gonna be but expected that it’s gonna be more than the normal range. So had the test at Pusat Kesihatan UPM and yeahhh my cholesterol is above the normal range. The doctor said I did not have to start on medication yet cos I’m young. Just that, I need to control my food intake so the cholesterol level will be normal again. So yeah now I start to have my food diary again to record what food I take so I wont eat unhealthy food. Owh my sugar level, is normal. 3.7 only. I’m not diabetic yet! But still have to control cos I have family history of diabetic (my mum and late grandma and aunties and the list goes on..)

to be continued...

No comments: